Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introduction

OK so hello my name is Peter Vlasveld and this blog is being created for me to have a more formal blog than the random blabber that I post on "Boring Blog of Peter Vlasveld". I will post papers in physics that I write. I am writing one this weekend about centrifuges which I will post.

This will be a science based blog and will contain all of my non-classified work in science. Meaning that I will post things that I am able to post without worrying about people taking it and... doing things with it. So yes this will be much more of a formal blog meaning actual thought out researched papers and whatnot. Possibly even interesting to read but I really don't know. I am an ammature writer and scientist so anyone who is more experienced and happens to come across it on the web can give there insight and even if you are not experience what so ever you can still tell me what you think so.. happy blogging everyone

Edit: I forgot to mention on a sidenote that this is also a skeptical blog so you may see me write more formal entries about my skeptical view on things.

No comments: